Position – Constable (Driver)
City – Darjeeling
State – WEST BENGAL
Last Date – 1 August, 2013
Number of Posts :645
23 to 28 years (Cut off date for age will be 1st August, 2013) Cut off date for determining the age will be 01-08-2013. The candidate must fulfill all eligibility conditions and should be in possession of all certificates on 01-08-2013 i.e. the last date of receipt of application.
- 10th pass with valid driving licence.
- Selection Process : The selection process shall consist of following stages: – I) Documentation II) Physical Standard Test ( PST) III) Physical Efficiency Test ( PET) IV) Written Test V) Driving/ Technical test ( Trade Test) VI) Final Medical Examination VII) Review Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
1. 1 (One mile race) To be completed in 6 ½ minutes
2. Long Jump 11 Feet (03 chances)
3. High Jump 3 Feet 6 Inches (03 chances)
The candidates who qualify PST and PET will appear in written examination on OMR based Answer Sheets comprising multiple choice objective type question as per given syllabus :-
Syllabus for Written Examination (Maximum Time: 2 Hours)
i) General English/Hindi : 50 Marks
ii) General Knowledge : 50 Marks
Total : 100 Marks
Minimum qualifying marks : 35% for Gen. and Ex- S
DRIVING / TECHNICAL TEST (TRADE TEST)
The candidates qualify written examination (including Ex-Serviceman) will appear in Driving/ Technical Test (Trade Test) of 50 Marks. The Technical test will consist of the following:-
a) Driving Test
b) Knowledge of Traffic rules and regulations.
c) Maintenance of Vehicles
Application fee will be Rs.50/- for candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. No fee will be charged from SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2014 - May 5, 2014
- CRPF Constable Bharti 2013 for 813 post Trade & Technical Posts - October 23, 2013
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2013 for 94 Constable Vacancies – SC - October 1, 2013