Sikkim Police has issued notification for the recruitment of Constable Vacancies in the Motor Transport Section (Mechanical) of Sikkim Police (Civil) reserved for various categories of candidates. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 08-02-2013.
Position – Constables
City – Gangtok
State – SIKKIM
Last Date – 8 February, 2013
Number of Posts: 07 Posts
Applications in prescribed format along with 2 passport size photographs are invited from eligible male and female candidates to fill up 7 posts of CONSTABLES in the pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus grade pay of Rs. 2400 and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Motor Transport Section (Mechanical) of Sikkim Police (Civil).
(I) ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS : (1) SKILL – Candidates must have passed course on Motor Vehicle Mechanic or related trade from ITI, Govt. of Sikkim or equivalent course from any other recognized institutions.
(2) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION – Minimum class X passed from recognized board for open candidates and class VIII passed from recognized board for HG candidates.
(3) AGE – Not less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as on 1st February, 2013.
(4) SELECTION : The candidates are selected through the process of –
(a) Physical Measurement,
(b) Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test (PET),
(c) Written Examination &
How To Apply:
Candidates can obtain the prescribed application form at the office, fill it with all mandatory details, attach two photograph, attest signature and submit it along with copies of all relevant certificates and documents, at the Sr. SP/State Reserve Lines, Police Headquarters, Gangtok on or before 08-02-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 08-02-2013.
Date of Physical Test: 12-02-2013 from 08.00 am
Venue: SAP, BHQ, Pangthang
Date of Written Test: 17-02-2013.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- in form of Bank (SBS) Receipt under revenue head 0055-Police-800 other receipts which must be produced at the office for obtaining the prescribed application form.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Physical Measurement, Written Examination, Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test (PET) and Viva-Voce.
Official Web Site:
Detailed Job posting
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2014 - May 5, 2014
- CRPF Constable Bharti 2013 for 813 post Trade & Technical Posts - October 23, 2013
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2013 for 94 Constable Vacancies – SC - October 1, 2013