Maharashtra Police have started online portal and now all the new job would be posted there.
Below I have tried to explain the basic steps which have to be completed to register on the website. Follow the step carefully while filing the forms to save yourself from any issue later. In case of any question, write to me.
1) Fill in the username using which you want to register. It will auto check to see if the name is available. If not available, add birth year at the end or try some combination which it accepts.
2) Provide password and write it somewhere because you will need it whenever you want to access the website.
3) Then it will ask for the secret question. This will be needed if you forget user password. Select a question and remember the answer or note is somewhere.
4) Then you have to give your email id and cell number.
5) Then you have to provide your father name and Date of birth. Make sure that you fill it correctly because this cannot be changed once you have filled it.
6) Finally it ask for your 10 class roll number. This is a required field and you have to fill it to register successfully.
Once you have filled all the information, submit it and your account would be created. Now you can access the account online and apply to any new job posting.
Below is the process to apply online for the job posting.
- Each student should have to do the new registration.
- Half filled applications will not be considered.
- First candidate has to register and get the username and password
- Then Login to the system with username and password.
- Keep the username and password for future use.
- After Login click on Profile and complete your Personal information including upload of Photograph and Signature./Login
- Click on Contact details and complete the detail.
- Click on Other Info and complete the details.
- Click on Qualification and complete the details.
- After completing above steps you will be able to apply for the Maharashtra State Police Recruitment.
- It is mandatory to upload photo of size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm and signature of size 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm for application submission.
- You are eligible to apply for one unit and one post only. If any person found guilty of applying more than one application then his/her all applications and candidature will be cancelled immediately. No further communication in this regard will be entertained by the Maharashtra Police.
- After completion take a printout of the Bank Challan & submit Rs 125/- at nearest SBI branch. sbi-branches-maharashtra-police-recruitment
- After two bank working days login to your profile and check your Transaction ID status in Application Status link
- Candidate will get the confirmation about completion of application in his/her profile, & will also get mobile alert (if provided)./.
- After last date of application submission Unit will issue Schedule for Physical examination & test. This schedule will be made available in candidate’s profile and email and mobile alert will also be sent.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her original certificates at the time of first call.
- Those who are unable to produce Caste Certificate at the time of first call will be treated as General category candidates and no further caste related relaxation will be applicable to them
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2014 - May 5, 2014
- CRPF Constable Bharti 2013 for 813 post Trade & Technical Posts - October 23, 2013
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2013 for 94 Constable Vacancies – SC - October 1, 2013