- Position – Constable
- State – Maharashtra
- Last Date to apply – 25 May, 2014
- Pay Grade – Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200 – 20200) Plus Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month
- Number of Posts – 1316
- Age Requirement – 18 – 25 as on 30-04-2014
- Educational Requirement – 12 Pass ( Should have passed Intermediate)
After a long wait, finally police constable recruitment for Pune Police is open. This is a good opportunity for people who are interested in joining Maharastra Police. Apart from the information provided above, the selection process consist of three different exam.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Madhyamic Examination/ SSC/ 10th examination from any recognized board.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 125/- as application fee through CSC method.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination, physical Fitness test and interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Police Constable posts in Pune Police Service, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.punepolice.gov.in on or before 26th May 2014.
For detailed information, please visit the official website at http://www.punepolice.gov.in/Recruitment
Applying online for the recruitment
Visit official website www.punepolice.gov.in.
Navigate to Recruitment section.
Click on the Apply Online Link.
Fill all the relevant details appropriately and upload the resume.
Click on the submit button.
Take the printout with the registration number for future use.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2014 - May 5, 2014
- CRPF Constable Bharti 2013 for 813 post Trade & Technical Posts - October 23, 2013
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2013 for 94 Constable Vacancies – SC - October 1, 2013