EXAM PAPER OF POLICE CONSTABLE (ARMED POLICE BATTALION) EXAM, HELD ON 21-06-2012. (Question Paper Code 98/2012).
1. The chemical that is found in the largest quantity in the sun?
2. The year in which the Kyoto protocol was adopted?
3. A disease that does not fall into the category of life-style disease?
4. The constitutional amendment that removed all doubts regarding the power of the parliament to amend the constitution was made in the year?
5. Which of the following is not a fundamental right?
Right to life
Right to equality
Right to property
Right against exploitation
Ans: Right to property.
6. When was the Indian constitution finally adopted?
26 November 1949
7. The foreign power that was defeated in the battle of kulachal in 1741?
8. The winner of Kendra Sahithya academy award in 2010?
9. May 5 is associated with?
10. First Indian to go to space?
11. Brahmos missile is being manufactured in collaboration with?
12. Earth hours is observed from 8.30pm to 9.30 Pm on?
13. When was Chandrayan I launched?
14. The museum at VSSC, Thumba is housed in a building that was once a?
15. Interest for money in the S.B. A/C is calculated today on a?
16. A person who is famous for his population theory?
Malthus has become widely known for his theories about population and its increase or decrease in response to various factors. The six editions of his “An Essay on the Principle of Population“, published from 1798 to 1826, observed that sooner or later population gets checked by famine and disease.
17. The player who was the partner of Leander Paes to win Australian open and Wimbledon mixed doubles?
18. The FIFA world cup 2010 won by?
19. Wyndham championship is associated with?
20. A Keralite who won medals both at the Asian games and the commonwealth games 2010?
21. A mineral that is found in kerala and that could be fuel for the next generation nuclear power plants?
22. The film that bagged the Oscar award in 2010?
The hunt locker
23. The author of ‘ The White tiger’?
24. Player Viswanathan Anand defeated,……at Sofia to win his 4th world championship title?
25. The national high way that connects Kozhikkode and Wayanadu?
26. The country against which Sachin Tendulkar scored his 50th test century?
27. Quit India movement was started in?
28. Guruvayoor sathyagraha was in?
29. A river that originates in Kerala and is a tributary of Kaveri?
30. The length of the Kerala’s uninterrupted inland navigation system?
31. The first Non-Aligned conference was held at?
32. The U.N. agency to help children?
33. The headquarters of international court of justice?
34. The first secretary general of UN?
35. Goa was integrated in Indian union in?
36. The first Non congress Prime minister?
37. Bhakra Nangal project is in?
38. The protest against the Rowlatt act of 1919 led to?
Jalianwala Bagh massacre.
39. A river that is a tributary of Ganga?
40. A river that flows westward?
41. The national commission for Religious Minorities was headed by?
42. Which of the following is a Kharif crop?
43. The right of children to free and compulsory Education Act prescribes that every child shall be provided education near his/her home for?
44. The Forward Block was started in 1939 by?
Subhash Chandra Bose.
45. The head quarters of Interpol is in?
46. What is the fee to be remitted along with an application for information under Right to Information Act?
47. Where is the southern most coastal police station in Kerala?
48. Which of the following is not a cyber crime?
A . Sending pornographic mails.
B. Distorting social network.
D. Photocopying without permission a copyright material.
Ans: Photocopying without permission a copyright material.
49. What is the minimum age for getting a learner’s licence for riding a vehicle above 50 cc?
50. When was Kudumbasree Programme started?
51. He likes…….. praised by others.
52. The boys sing very well,……..?
53. They cancelled the tour due to ……….weather?
54. How much…….. this pen ……..?
55. The roof is too higher for him……
56. Of the three criminals, the police arrested two. But one is still…….
57. As a goal-scorer Pele’s superiority………. other footballers was indisputable.
58. The theatre was set……. by miscreants.
59. On seeing the police, the burglar took to his……..
60. One of the bangles……. removed from the box.
61. Which of the following is correctly spelt?
62. ……. being the best player in the world, he failed to win the tournament.
63. The teacher was trying to……… the idea that perseverance was the key to success.
64. His addiction……… alcohol is sure to ruin his future.
65. Neither Mathew nor Gopal…… successful.
66. ‘Immortal’ means…….
67. Immediately after the accident, the injured passengers…….. to the hospital.
68…….. he was ill, he attended the meeting.
69. Sunil is…….. than Mohan at studies.
70. The victory at the commonwealth games was…….for the sprinter.
A shot in the arm.
71. Which is next in the series given below.
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, …………..
73. 3.17 x 3.17 +0.17 x 0.17-2 x 3.17 x 0.17 =
74. The adjacent angles of a parallelogram is in the ratio 2:3. The value of smallest angle is……..
76. Median of the numbers 8, 5, 13, 6, 15, 26, 20, 31 is ……. .
77. The ratio between two numbers is 2:5. Their sum is 133. Then small number is?
79. ABC, BDF, CFI, DHL,…..
80. 1*2=5/2 and 2*1 =7/2, then 2*3 =….?
82. The smallest among 7/10, 2/3, 4/5, 8/11 is …….?
83. If CHEMISTRY =17, WATER =9, ACID =7, then WEATHER =………
85. Unscramble the letters in the following words and find the odd one out.
87. In an office, there are 4800 employees. If 3200 of them are male, then what is the ratio of the male employees to female?
88. The enrolment of students in a school decreed from 800 to 760. What is the percentage of decrease?
89. A bicycle is sold for Rs.1800 at a loss of 10%. What is the cost price?
90. When a number is divided by 3, the quotient is 42. What is the number?
91. Winner of Nobel peace prize in 2010?
92. The designer of the new unique symbol for Indian rupee ?
93. Under the Right to Information Act the maximum penalty that can be imposed on an officer who fails to supply the information sought for is rupees:
94. The winner of Indonesia open super series 2010:
95. Head quarters of Air India Express?
96. The nuclear submarine that is being built for the Indian Navy:
97. According to the Women’s Reservation Bill 2008 passed by the Rajya Sabha the percentage of the seats in the Lok Sabha and state assembly earmarked for women.
98. The country that is referred to as the eighth continent because of its bio-diversity from the rest of the world:
99. The total number of members of the U.N. at the end of 2010:
100. A country in which the large Hadron Collider is partially situated: