Indian Army has posted 60 jobs for Junior Commissioned Regional Officers
A. RRT 72 Course:
1. Pandit: 31 posts
2. Maulvi:03 posts
3. Padre: 02 posts
B. RRT 72 Course:
1. Pandit: 19 posts
2. Maulvi: 02 posts
3. Padre: 03 posts
- Position – Junior Commissioned Officer.
- City – New Delhi
- State – Delhi
- Last Date – 25 April, 2013
- Written Exam – 30 June, 2013
- Candidates must possess Graduation and qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi for Pandit post, Graduation and also be qualified as Maulvi Alim in Arabic / Adib Alim in Urdu for Maulvi post and Graduation from a recognized university for Padre Post.
1) Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format.2) Application form should reach too the HQ Rtg Zone / IRO Delhi Cantt / Ladakh Scout Regtl Centre Leh / JAK LI Regtl Trg Centre Srinagar of which the individual is a permanent native / resident latest by 25 Apr 2013.3) Super-scribed at the top of the envelope as under:”APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE NO 72 & 73)”
- Pay, Allowances and Perks: The JCO (RT) will be placed at the minimum pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800. In addition they will be entitled to DA, free accommodation, entitled ration for self, uniform, free medical and leave travel concession for self, family, and dependents, canteen facilities and other allowances as admissible to the regular Army.
- Must not be below 27 years or over 34 years for civilian candidates and between 25 years to 34 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2014 - May 5, 2014
- CRPF Constable Bharti 2013 for 813 post Trade & Technical Posts - October 23, 2013
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2013 for 94 Constable Vacancies – SC - October 1, 2013