Position – Constables (Soldier General Duty )
City – Bhopal
State – MADHYA PRADESH
Last Date – 24 February, 2013
Number of Posts:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Solider Technician
3. Soldier Tradesmen
Candidates must possess Matriculation/10th/ SSLC with 32% of each subject & 45% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution for post 1, Inter with Maths, physics, Chemistry and English for post 2 , 8th pass for safaiwala post & Candidates with aptitude in playing musical instruments are eligible for Musician post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of aptitude and other tests.
Physical Test consist of two Sub-Stages :-
- Physical Measurement Test ( PMT ) :The physical standards are different for different parts of the country. For most state the height requirement is 166 cms with minimum chest of 77 cms.
- Physical Fitness Test ( PFT )This is the most tough part of the Indian Army open recruitment rally, Physical Fitness Test consist of four stages .
- 1 Mile Run
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
There marks assigned for each stage according your performance in that event . The following chart will tell you :-
1 Mile Run
Time Marks 5.40 Minutes and below 60 marks 5.41 minutes to 5.50 minutes 48 marks 5.51 minutes to 6.05 minutes 36 marks 6.06 minutes to 6.20 minutes 24 marks
Number of Pull ups Marks 10 40 9 33 8 27 7 21 6 16
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates must attend for the Recruitment Rally being conducted by Indian Army at 3 EME Centre, Bairagarh, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) on 01-02-2013 for test & Rally from 04-02-2013 to 24-02-2013.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2014 - May 5, 2014
- CRPF Constable Bharti 2013 for 813 post Trade & Technical Posts - October 23, 2013
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2013 for 94 Constable Vacancies – SC - October 1, 2013