- Position – TGC and AEC
- City – All India
- State – DELHI
- Last Date – 20 June, 2013
- Number of Post – 80 TGC and 20 AEC
(i) For Engineers. Candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply. The qualified graduates of the Degree Course must possess Engineering Degree at the time of joining training. The candidates studying in the final year of Degree Course, if not already in possession of the Degree Certificate should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted for training at IMA on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Important Note :- Candidates must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into TGC – 118 course is BE/B.Tech degree in the engineering stream notified in Para (1) above. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into TGC – 118 course, candidates studying in final year of engineering must complete all the formlities including viva voce etc for award of qualifying BE/B.Tech degree before commencement of course, failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
(ii) For Army Education Corps. MA/M.Sc Degree in 1st or 2nd division from a university recognized by AIU in English/Economics/history/Geography/Pol Science / Psycology / Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Compurter Science / Chinese / Tibetan / Burmese / Pushto / Dari / Arabic. Final year appearing candidates are not eligible for Army Education Corps (AEC).
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15-05-2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 13-06-2013.
Last date for Receipt of Online Applications: 20-06-2013.
1) Applications will only be accepted on line for both TGC and AEC.
2) After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout.
3) One copy of the print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazzetted Officer there on and attested copies of 10th Class Certificate, 12th Class certificate alongwith Degree/ Provisional Degree of B.E/B.Tech or marksheets of eight semesters of B. E/ B.Tech in case of TGC candidates, and alongwith MA/M.Sc degree/ provisional degree and marksheets of MA/ M.Sc of all years/semesters in case of AEC candidates, are to be sent by Regd Post to “Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC, Sectlon, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066″
4) The last date of receipt of such printouts of online applications is 20 Jun 2013 while forwarding these applications the words “Online application for TGC – 118 and the Roll No………….“ or “ Online Application for AEC and the Roll No ………” as the case maybe, must be written boldly outside the envelope.
5) The second copy of the printout of online application form and all the above certificates in original alongwith two attested photocopies are to be carried to the selection Centre by the candidate. Orginal wil be returned after verification by the selection centres.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2014 - May 5, 2014
- CRPF Constable Bharti 2013 for 813 post Trade & Technical Posts - October 23, 2013
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2013 for 94 Constable Vacancies – SC - October 1, 2013