CISF Special Recruitment drive for SC/ST/OBC
Head Constable /Ministerial : 464 posts (OBC-195, SC-88, ST-59 , Ex-Serviceman-122)
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400,
Age : 18-25 years as on 01/08/2012, relaxation as per rules.
1. Selection process will consist of the following :-Written Examination Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Intelligence, General Knowledge,General English or Hindi and Arithmetic.
2. Candidates have to appear in all stages of Recruitment for which they have qualified. If a candidate is absent from any stage/event for which he has qualified, his candidature will be cancelled.
3. Candidates, who qualify in the Written Examination with reference to such minimum qualifying marks as may be fixed by the Department, will be put through subsequent stages of -ion.
4. In all cases, a candidate declared UNFIT in Detailed Medical Examination, will be communicated the grounds for such rejection by indicating “Parameters measures” and“Standard normal parameter” in legible language by the Medical Board. The candidate, if not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, can submit an appeal for Review Medical Examination within a period of 15 days with a proof of his/her fitness in the prescribed form attached as per Annexure-VII.
Application Fee: The application fee will be Rs.50/-(Rupees Fifty only) which is to be sent along with application through crossed non-refundable India Postal Order drawn in favor of the officers mentioned in column 2 of the table given in Para-IX below. No fee is required in the case of SC, ST, women and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: CISF Head Constable recruitment 2013
Candidates who fulfill the criteria may submit their application on the prescribed proforma to any of the listed address Application and admit card in the prescribed format as per Annexure-I should be sent to any of the authorities mentioned below along with requisite application fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 2 and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 3. SC/ST/Women and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
i) Only eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed format. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notice to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
ii) Application form and Admit card duly filled in the prescribed format as per Annexure-I and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer may be sent to the concerned DIG as mentioned in Para -IX above.
iii) Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form:A crossed non-refundable Indian Postal Order of Rs.50/-(Rupees Fifty only) on account of application fee if applicable for the candidates as mentioned in ParaIX above. No claim for refund of application fee will entertained on the ground of rejection of application Three self addressed envelopes of 12 x 27 cms size. Address on the envelopes must be written clearly.
iv Applications, which are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not be entertained and no correspondence will be made. Applications may be rejected due to reasons such as Incomplete or illegible and not submitted on prescribed format Without postal order of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only)
vii) The candidates must fill Questionnaire form as per Annexure-VI. Decision regarding the suitability for recruitment in CISF will be decided as per policy guidelines in vogue.
viii) Name & Father’s Name should be exactly as mentioned in the Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
ix) The application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
x) Signature of the candidate through out the recruitment process should be the same as signed in the application form. In case at any time the signature of the candidate does not match with the signature in the application form
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2014 - May 5, 2014
- CRPF Constable Bharti 2013 for 813 post Trade & Technical Posts - October 23, 2013
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2013 for 94 Constable Vacancies – SC - October 1, 2013